At Little Arrows, we will manifest by principle and example the highest Christian standards and conduct, both in and out of the workplace, towards children, parents and fellow staff members. We will provide an environment that:
– Is warm and nurturing
– Establishes clear limits and expectations
– Establishes a long term focus, instilling quality character traits that children will hold onto and practice in all aspects of life
– Reflects and establishes manners that are needed in all aspects of daily life
– Encourages spiritual and religious development
– Is philosophically oriented to the equal dignity of all persons and to the principle of “love thy neighbor”
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Directors of Little Arrows Child Care Services has control over the legal responsibility for the ministry and its finances. The Board of Directors is not an advisory committee nor a board of reference, although it does advise and serve as an indication to the community of the integrity and trustworthiness of the ministry. It is the responsibility of the Board of Directors for insuring effective continuing management of the organization.
We serve Southern New Hampshire communities with high quality care and education. Through our early learning center we offer a full program of activities and curriculum to foster all areas of growth and development.
As a non-profit organization, we receive funds in three different ways.
1. Child Care tuition for services rendered.
2. Funds obtained through organized fund raisers.
3. Gift and Grant funding, as well as corporate and private donations
Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy As To Students
Little Arrows Child Care Services admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Little Arrows. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic and other school administrated programs.